Enrolment in Professional Learning activities, Doposcuola classes, or Student Revision sessions run by Co.As.It is via online registration forms. All enrolees will receive a receipt and a confirmation of their place in their course. Payment in advance is required to secure a place in any course. Please phone if you have not received notification within one week of enrolling. Payment may be made by cheque, cash or EFT.
Concession fees are available for students, pensioners, those in receipt of unemployment benefits or in the case of more than one family member or friend enrolling in a same course at the same time.
After attending classes for one term (10 weeks) students continuing with studies are also eligible for discount.
All enrolees will receive a receipt and a confirmation of their place in their course.
A minimum of 6 paying students per course is required
Payment in advance is required to secure a place in any course. Please phone if you have not received notification within one week of enrolling. Payment may be made by cheque, cash or credit card.
Payment of course fees must be made by the first week of class.
Event registration transfer, cancellation, refund, and postponement policy:
Co.As.It reserves the right to cancel or postpone events if minimum numbers are not attained.
In the event of a cancellation registrants will be advised and any monies paid refunded. If the event goes ahead all registrant transfers and cancellations (ie requests for refunds) should be made in writing (e-mail is preferable).
Applications for refunds will only be considered if they are received at least two full days prior to commencement of course.
A 50% cancellation fee will apply if cancellation occurs within 5 working days of the event and no refunds are applicable if a delegate does not attend an event. Registrations may be transferred to another person without penalty. I
If the transfer is from a Co.As.It member to a non-member, the price differential between member and non-member rates will need to be covered before the transfer is actioned.
A replacement teacher will be sought due to teacher absence and if this is unsuccessful the session may be made up in consultation with the teacher. Every attempt will be made to notify students of changes in timetabled classes.
Student code of conduct applies. (See library staff for a copy of policy)
Contact details provided to Co.As.It are used for the express purpose of delivering Co.As.It services as agreed. Uses of the information can include, processing payments, follow up calls, reminders, mail outs, generation of name tags and participant lists. No contact information provided to Co.As.It is on-sold to a third party. More information is available here.
- When online payment by credit card is offered, Co.As.It will use the eWAY Payment Gateway for online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Co.As.It or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Co.As.It.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au.